This position requires you to work independently in your current location.
The applicant needs to have relevant local experience and a successful track record.
We are looking for Community Managers who can nurture and grow our online and offline presence in local cryptocurrency communities.
Community Managers will be representing ACDX and must be very knowledgeable about our services and the broader cryptocurrency landscape.
The ideal candidate should be confident in engaging with industry peers and exchange users, and thinking creatively on new ways to engage with the community.
- Address and handle customer complaints/issues on social media and chats
- Grow online and offline community engagement
- Plan and execute community events in your region
- Other projects contributing to regional growth assigned by superiors
- At least 1-year experience in Community management, customer support, or event planning
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and attention to details
- Presentable and able to represent ACDX in your region
- Capable of planning and executing regular community events
- Strong writing and speaking abilities in your local language.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.