ACDX supports both Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (ERC-20 USDT), USD Coin (USDC) , TrueUSD (TUSD), Binance USD (BUSD), and Paxos (PAX) as collateral. The full combined value of a trader's balances in these tokens is used to determine their funds available for trading.
On ACDX, USD Stablecoin (USD) is used as the calculation, settlement, and delivery currency for all contracts.
*USD Stablecoin (USD): USD Coin (USDC) , TrueUSD (TUSD), Binance USD (BUSD), Paxos (PAX)
- All payouts are in USD, including funding payments, maker rebates (if applicable), etc.
- Positive unrealized profits and losses can be transferred or withdrawn. You may convert your profits to the tokens you want to hold.
- If there is a negative balance in your unrealized profits and losses, you will not be allowed to withdraw an amount more than your free balance from the exchange. E.g. if your negative balance is USD100 and you have a total collateral of USD1,000, the maximum amount you can withdraw will be USD900. To settle the losses, you can convert your tokens into USD.
Moreover, ACDX will automatically convert your non-USD collateral into USD if your USD balance is negative and any of the below conditions is fulfilled:
- Your have large USD negative balance, i.e. $20,000 negative balance
- Your negative USD balance is large when compared to overall collateral,
i.e. absolute (negative USD Balance) reaches 2/3 of "deposited collateral after haircut"