- Subaccounts allow traders to isolate a subset of their collateral and positions into their own separately margined account.
- This can be useful to isolate particularly risky positions from others.
- In the case a subaccount is auto-liquidated, only the collateral in that subaccount is at-risk.
Create a New Subaccount
- Traders can create subaccounts from the Subaccounts tab under Account Settings.
Select a Subaccount
- Select a subaccount by choosing from the Subaccounts fly-out menu under the user menu in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- The user menu always displays the name of the currently selected account.
Deposits, Withdrawals, and Internal Transfers
- All deposits and withdrawals occur to / from the primary account.
- Traders may transfer funds between subaccounts by requesting an instant "Internal Transfer" from the Subaccounts page in Account Settings.