To enable multifactor authentication (MFA) for your account:
- Locate the dropdown menu in the upper right of the platform
- Select Account Settings
- Choose Account
- Click Setup in the multifactor authentication section
- Download the one-time password (OTP) app, e.g. Google Authenticator.
- Use your device with OTP app to scan the QR code in order to generate the code
- Enter the code to enable MFA
- You may need to enter the code from your linked MFA device everytime when you login. Don't delete your OTP app for MFA.