Below you will find instructions for the ACDX.io identity verification process. To fund an account and trade on ACDX, you will need to pass these steps.
Follow the steps closely to verify your identity so you can deposit Bitcoin and begin trading on ACDX.
To trade on ACDX, you will need to verify your identity and complete our KYC process. Here’s how:
1. Prepare your identifying documents. You will need:
- A government-issued ID (e.g. passport or driver’s license) — with a photo of you on it.
- A clear and in focus photo of yourself—with your entire face visible and without any accessories.
2. In your Account Settings, under the Security section, click Verify.
3. Read the instruction carefully and click 'Continue'.
4. Fill in your personal information clearly on the following page.
- Be careful with the format of the date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY). You must include the slash "/" in the date.
5. Choose your country of residence.
- Select the country that matches what’s on your identifying documents.
- If you are from the United States or any other restricted jurisdictions, you will not be able to continue the KYC process.
6. Fill in your identification number.
- Remember to pick the ID type you have prepared. It can be a passport or driver’s license.
- Voter's Registration cards will NOT be accepted.
7. Upload the photo of your passport or license AND selfie photo by selecting 'Choose file'.
If you use a passport, you should provide only the front side — the page with your passport number, your photo, full name, date of birth, etc.
If you use a license photo, the process will request snapshots of both sides of the document.
The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Make sure the photos are clear and in focus with all the information visible.
8. Click 'Submit' after you finish the above steps.
You will see your KYC outcome after submission. Upon submitting, you will see one of the three status types below:
Successful — Congratulations! You have passed our KYC.
Pending — We need to do further investigation and you will get notified once we update your KYC status. You may need to log out and log back in for your KYC status to update.
Failed — Your submission has not passed verification. You may be granted the ability to try again (if so, you’ll see a “Retry” button), but if not you’ll need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
If you see a tooltip icon next to the “Failed” status, hover your mouse over it to see additional information regarding the failure.
I keep failing my attempts.
- Make sure the photo is clear, without any part of your ID or face being obstructed or covered.
- Please make sure all details and photos are accurate and clear.
The submission page isn’t loading.
- Refresh the KYC submission page again.
Status still says “Pending.”
- The verification process can take up to a few days. Wait a bit, log out and log back into ACDX to check your status.
My photo won’t upload.
- Please make sure the size of the pictures you submitted do not exceed the 10 MB limit.
Oops! I made a mistake during the process.
- It’s OK. Just wait till your submission is rejected and fill it out again.