To fund an account and trade on ACDX, you will need to verify your identity and complete our KYC process. Follow the steps below.
1. Prepare your identifying documents.
- A government-issued ID (e.g. passport or driver’s license) — with a photo of you on it.
- A clear and in focus photo of yourself holding your passport or ID — with your entire face visible and without any accessories.
2. In your Account Settings, under the Security section, click Verify.
3. Read the instruction carefully and click 'Continue'.
4. Fill in your personal information clearly on the following page.
- Be careful with the format of the date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY). You must include the slash "/" when filling in the date.
5. Choose your country of residence.
- Select the country that matches what’s on your identifying documents.
- If you are from the United States or any other restricted jurisdictions, you will not be able to continue the KYC process.
6. Fill in your identification number.
- Remember to pick the ID type you have prepared. It can be a passport or driver’s license.
- Voter's Registration cards will NOT be accepted.
7. Upload the photo of your passport or license AND selfie photo with passport or ID by selecting 'Choose file'.
If you use a passport, you should provide only the front side — the page with your passport number, your photo, full name, date of birth, etc.
If you use a license photo, the process will request snapshots of both sides of the document.
The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Make sure the photos are clear and in focus with all the information visible.
8. Click 'Submit' after you finish the above steps.
You will see your KYC outcome after submission. Upon submitting, you will see one of the three status types below:
Successful — Congratulations! You have passed our KYC and please stay tuned for the next steps.
Pending — We need to do further investigation and you will get notified once we update your KYC status. You may need to log out and log back in for your KYC status to update.
Failed — Your submission has not passed verification. You may be granted the ability to try again (if so, you’ll see a “Retry” button), but if not you’ll need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
I keep failing my attempts.
- Make sure the photo is clear, without any part of your ID or face being obstructed or covered.
- Please make sure all details and photos are accurate and clear.
The submission page isn’t loading.
- Refresh the KYC submission page again
Status still says “Pending.”
- The verification process can take up to a few days. Wait a bit, log out and log back into ACDX to check your status.
My photo won’t upload.
- Please make sure the size of the pictures you submitted does not exceed the 10 MB limit.
Oops! I made a mistake during the process.
- It’s OK. Just wait till your submission is rejected and fill it out again.
Why should I trust your KYC system? Is it secure?
- ACDX only stores the data offline we need to operate the exchange.