To further stabilize the value of our native token ACXT, the APY for the ACXT staking programs will be adjusted as below:
The new APY will be effective from 24th March 2021, 0:00 (UTC). You may refer to the guides below for step-by-step staking instructions:
1. I have been staking on Uniswap for 25 days already, how is the new APY change going to affect me?
The payout for Uniswap staking is always scheduled on the last day of the month. For example, if you have been staking 10,000 ACXT from 27th February, you will get your pro-rata rewards on 31st March based on the below calculation:
From 27th February to 23rd March:
- 10,000 (Staking amount) x 200% (APY) x 25 / 365 (days) = 1,369.86 ACXT
And from 24th March to 30th March:
- 10,000 (Staking amount) x 130% (APY) x 7 / 365 (days) = 249.32 ACXT
- 1,369.86 + 249.32 = 1,619.18 ACXT
*Please note that you will only receive your rewards for staking a minimum of 30 consecutive days.
2. I've entered the DefiCliq 90-day ACXT staking program, will I still receive the rewards based on the APY promised?
Yes, you will. The new APY will only affect the new ACXT stakers from 24th March 2021, 0:00 (UTC). However, you will NOT be able to extend the previous APY offering after the staking period ends.
3. Previously, I've staked my ACXT into DefiCliq. However, I can't find the amount under active staking now. What can I do?
There are currently 2 different staking pages on DefiCliq for ACXT staking:
- If you wish to withdraw your previously staked ACXT, please go to this page. Please note that this page is only for users who had staked their tokens before 24th March and wish to withdraw their tokens. New staking requests are not available on this page.
- If you wish to stake your ACXT on DefiCliq to enjoy the 50%-80% APY, please go to this new page.
You're also welcome to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding ACXT staking.