- To improve account security measures and provide additional protection in securing traders’ assets, ACDX will deploy compulsory multifactor authentication (MFA) starting from today, 15 Jan 2021.
- Once the MFA is set up, traders can proceed in trading, deposit, and withdrawal activities.
Guide To Enable MFA
- The guide to enable MFA is available here.
Security Measures Roadmap
- Currently, ACDX adopts MFA as a security measure to protect users account against cybersecurity attack.
- In the near future, we will adopt more security measures in email and SMS communications to further enhance the security level.
Definition of MFA
- Multifactor authentication is an authentication method that requires the user to provide two or more verification factors to gain access to a resource such as an online account.
- MFA is a core component of a strong identity and access management policy which decreases the likelihood of a successful cyberattack and thereby protecting traders’ assets.