We are pleased to announce the token sale of DigiCol (DGCL) which will be launching on 24th December 2020 at ACDX.
- Subscription Period: 8am, 24th December 2020 to 8am, 28th December 2020 (UTC)
- Sale Price: 1 DGCL = $0.10
- Exchange Rate: to be determined on the launch day
- Session Supply: 2,000,000 DGCL
- Individual Minimum Subscription Amount: 500 DGCL
- Format: Lottery
To join the DGCL lottery, you must
- Register an ACDX account
- Complete KYC verification
- Possess a sufficient amount of ACXT in your account for the subscription
- Submit the subscription form once the submission window is open
*Successful subscription does NOT guarantee an allotment. The format of a lottery draw is adopted by ACDX. We guarantee that the whole lottery process is impartial and fair to every participant.
You’ll get 1 lottery ticket for every 5,000 DGCL subscribed.
|Subscription Amount (DGCL)||Lottery Ticket You Will Get|
- Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 4,000
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 500-5,000 DGCL
Please Note that
- AC Exchange Token (ACXT) will be the only accepted currency of the token sale
- KYC verification is required for participation (please read here for the verification process)
- Please deposit funds in advance as deposits may take up to a few hours to arrive.
For the rules of the token sale, please refer to this article.
DGCL/USDT spot trading pair will be available on ACDX on 29th December 2020.
*DGCL will also be listed on Uniswap against ETH on 29th December 2020. (Source: Digicol)
DigiCol users can create NFTs with one click and launch them into a liquid marketplace, no coding required. Highly demanded NFTs will be frequently traded and creators will be rewarded with a share of tokens native to the platform. NFTs can be placed as a collateral to access liquidity in ETH, USDT or DGCL. Collectors can showcase their NFTs and earn rewards. With the DigiCol marketplace being underpinned by the Ethereum blockchain, ownership will be secured by a vast amount of globally distributed computing power.
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.