How to Participate in the Token Sale?
- To participate in the token launch, you must be a registered ACDX user.
- To better prepare for the token subscription, we highly recommend you to register an ACDX account, complete KYC verification, and deposit a sufficient amount of funds (ACXT) into your account in advance of the launch.
Please note that deposits may take up to a few hours to arrive.
- Make sure that you have a sufficient amount of funds in your account for the subscription.
- You can only submit the form when the subscription window is open.
- Once the form is submitted, we will deduct ACXT from your account. If you are not allotted any tokens, we will refund the amount into your account in ACXT.
You are able to check your subscription records under the section 'Subscription History'. Submitted subscriptions cannot be cancelled.
- Successful subscription does NOT guarantee an allotment.
- The format of a lottery draw is adopted by ACDX.
- We will announce the result after the allotment is completed. You will be notified by email from ACDX.
- If you are not allotted any tokens, we will refund the amount into your account in ACXT.
Restricted Countries & Regions
We are not able to make the token launch available in all markets and jurisdictions, and restrict or prohibit the participation of the token launch from Restricted Locations, which at this time include China, Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, U.S.A. [including all U.S.A. territories like Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas), Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan. The content of the Terms shall not be excluded from the laws of the country or region under which the User belongs. As a result, if You do not meet these eligibility requirements, do not participate in the token launch.